Friday, February 26, 2010

HTML

Day 9/150

Today I'm thinking about Fundamentals of Web Design. People who are not web designers hope I will tell them that they can be web designers or develop content for the web without knowing HTML. Here's what a great HTML tutorial I found has to say about that:
"HTML is used to create web pages. No web designer or web developer can do their job without knowing at least some HTML. At the same time, the language is absolutely essential to people who are creating their first webpage or taking their business online." http://www.htmlprimer.com/
Fortunately, there is probably no subject more well documented on the web than that of how to create web pages:
For a preview of an upcoming subject...
The "150 Days" series is a post-per-day review of design topics to help me brush up on skills and become a better designer and new media producer as part of my career reboot. 

No comments: