Saturday, January 16, 2010

My First Video from Panasonic HDC-TM300


My First Video from Panasonic HDC-TM300 from Kevin Wixson on Vimeo.
Coco is nervous about his closeup.


Coco looks great, and the light is fantastic. In this section I played around with the exposure, bringing down the gain until the zebra pattern didn't show in the highlights of his face. Without the manual control, those sections would have been blown out. To me the white balance seems to be a bit on the magenta side, and I have a color balanced screen, so I'm thinking that's right. The other video I've shot since this has also been leaning a touch in the magenta direction. The sound, or lack thereof, is entirely my fault. I was so eager to have my kit all together I neglected to unplug the Rode mic, and since I didn't have any 9v batteries on hand, it was not on.

No comments: